ATSIMA Conference 2018
- Papers - 'Starting the Revolution'
- Presentations - 'Starting the Revolution'
The conference delegates worked through ideas for the development of an Indigenous mathematics curriculum. An outline of the emerging themes that will help form a basis for an Indigenous mathematics curriculum/pedagogy.
ATSIMA Conference 2016
- Presentations - 'Value us Value our education Value our future'
ATSIMA Conference 2014
'Creating Connections & Growing Understanding'
- 5 ways forward Improving learning outcomes of Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander students in mathematics a collaboration between Community, education and business
- Keynote presentations videos
AAMT Special Interest Conference 2012
- 5 x tip sheets were developed from the AAMT Special Interest Conference, Numeracy, mathematics and Indigenous learners in 2012.