PRINCIPAL CONFERENCE PARTNER
To continue ATSIMA's vision 'all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander learners will be successful in mathematics' we need your support
ATSIMA is a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), registered with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission (ACNC) and is registered with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) as having deductible gift recipient (DGR) status. Donations are tax deductible. ATSIMA credentials are published on the ACNC and ATO websites.
ATSIMA is looking for innovative partners for a number of initiatives. These include:
- developing mathematics and STEM based teaching and learning approaches and resources
- STEM camps for secondary students
- development of professional learning programs for teachers that connect and transfer classroom learning to real life contexts and opportunities in business and industry
- research that will support education systems, communities and business to make a difference
There are a number of partnership opportunities including:
- Collaborate with us: Interested in working/innovating with us on a project or initiative or perhaps some research? Discuss options or opportunities for a partnership between your organisation and ATSIMA.
- Corporate supporter: Become a corporate supporter of ATSIMA and discuss the many benefits.
- Sponsor our biennial conference:
- Promote through us: ATSIMA can promote related events or opportunities through the ATSIMA website.
For further information or to discuss some options, contact Melinda Pearson email@example.com.